CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

San Antonio Zoo- March 28th 2009


Dax
Ty
The Boys!
Ty
I loved these birds!
Here they are in the trees nesting!
Ty
Dax

Dax's favorite bird! (by the way Dax's favorite color is blue)

Dax is not sure if he wants his picture taken petting the goat!







I LOVE these flowers I need to live where it's warm so I can have them in my yard.


This was such a beautiful tree!

Ok it's not the best looking picture of me and Garrett but it's actually a pic of the two of us that Dax took!
This is on the way back to the truck close to the entrance of a botanical garden!

2 comments:

Jami West said...

So cute! looks like you had a blast. I think it was Jodee that said we need to get a picture some day of Jackson and Dax. She says they would be a cute pair of hot tamales!

Kelli said...

That alligator or crocodile...Not sure how to tell those dang things apart...Whatever it is, looks like its totally smiling =)