OH MY GOSH!!!! I am hyperventilating!! Do you know my worst fear?? What creeps me out the MOST? ANTS! Honestly! Oh no! They are crawling all over me now and in my hair just because I saw those pics! Good pictures that belong in a magazine though :-) You have some serious photography skills!
That is some crazy nasty ant party! We were just down in New Harmony and my little Jeffrey had never seen a Potatoe Bug...They are freaking creepy, but harmless, anyway, he about peed his pants he was so freaking scared of it! Good times =)
I hate to have ants at my house but when we were in Texas they were all over so one day I decided to watch them. Now I enjoy watching them they are really amusing because they work so hard and if you really watch you can see how they all have diff jobs. Some just clear the hole by going in and out all day while others gather food and they will all work together in a line while bigger ones watch them and keep them all in line like a sheep dog it's funny. Some times you can even see them hauling their supplies and they will go up tp other ants and bump heads with them until they find someone to take their stuff down in the hole. Yeah that sounds a little crazy but I have a new fascination with them plus the boys love to watch them to!
4 comments:
Why would you post such things! I'm disturbed now.
OH MY GOSH!!!! I am hyperventilating!! Do you know my worst fear?? What creeps me out the MOST? ANTS! Honestly! Oh no! They are crawling all over me now and in my hair just because I saw those pics! Good pictures that belong in a magazine though :-) You have some serious photography skills!
That is some crazy nasty ant party! We were just down in New Harmony and my little Jeffrey had never seen a Potatoe Bug...They are freaking creepy, but harmless, anyway, he about peed his pants he was so freaking scared of it! Good times =)
I hate to have ants at my house but when we were in Texas they were all over so one day I decided to watch them. Now I enjoy watching them they are really amusing because they work so hard and if you really watch you can see how they all have diff jobs. Some just clear the hole by going in and out all day while others gather food and they will all work together in a line while bigger ones watch them and keep them all in line like a sheep dog it's funny. Some times you can even see them hauling their supplies and they will go up tp other ants and bump heads with them until they find someone to take their stuff down in the hole. Yeah that sounds a little crazy but I have a new fascination with them plus the boys love to watch them to!
Post a Comment