OK I don't think I can tag anyone because they have more than likely all ready been tagged. It's going to be hard to think of stuff because so many of you have some things that fit me well.
1. I can't stand to watch people eat sunflower seed. It looks sick and it reminds me of someone chewing tobacco and no one wants to see them continuously spitting. I admit I spit a lot but that doesn't mean I want to see it.
2. Jolene I to count everything all the time. Pictures on the walls, tiles, leaves on plants, things on the ground, steps I take it is a bit out of control. There we go I was just count the letters as I was typing. I also catch myself singing nursery rhymes that pop in my head like bah bah black sheep and twinkle twinkle little star. I guess my mind likes to keep busy!
3. Garrett tells me I say 'whatever" excessively and like Jodee I want to use 'so' all the time when start to write or am talking on the phone.
4. I'm crazy about a lot of things that I have to touch with my hands. Lots of stuff just creeps me out and I hate for my hands to be dirty. I get really dry hands from washing them so much. I will not touch sandpaper with out gloves because it gives me the heebie-jeebies.
5. If I'm uncomfortable, nervous or in deep thought I bite my nails or rub the top of my fingernails. Great now your going to be watching my hands. I also wonder off in to Stacy land and don't hear a word being said around me. That really gets to Garrett when he is trying to talk to me and I don't hear a word. I shake my foot when sitting around and to go to bed every night. Thank goodness Garrett says it just rocks him to sleep!
6. Just like Sundee I'm obsessed with cleaning my ears almost every time I go into my bathroom but the weird thing is it makes me cough out of control. I also have this thing with burner covers on my stove. They HAVE to be straight it just drives me nuts!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Tag-Stacy
at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Careful with those q-tips! ha ha... are you sticking them in all the way to your throat? lol. Halloween pics??
Post a Comment