
Look at how cute the ponies are

and how small

I wanted to take them all home. The owner said he has over a 150 animals.

They were all ponies, donkeys and lamas in this field. So as you can see some of the ponies are extra small just look at the fence in the back.

Look at that tell me that's not cool and it was my birthday.

Love the eyelashes!

Oh a baby lama

This baby lama gave Dax a kiss on the hand and then the cheek it was so sweet!

Lamas

This one was my favorite donkey! This is this Man's farm and he let us walk around and see all of his animals.

Dax got to give him loves! Ty was way to busy with the man's tractors and four-wheelers to even care about the animals around him.

I just loved this one!

OK and this one!

All kinds of breeds!

Here they come!

Can you believe it that is a lot of goats I was loving it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment