CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Chris's cabin for Jen's birthday!

Me, Dax and Jen's dog Bella
This is the lookout deck that we hiked to. (Chris, Dax, Gabe, Shyanne, Shasta, Joyce, Bella, Teresa and her new boyfriend that i don't know)
Dax on the rock stairs that head out to the deck.
Dax on one of the bridges with his collection of turkey feathers.
So i know some of you are like who is Chris? Chris is my best friend Jen's boss and I clean his house and the office that they work in. He is also a really good friend. Anyways Dax and I went to the cabin for the weekend and to celebrate my friend's 29 birthday. Garrett didn't really want to go so he was nice enough to watch Ty for the weekend. I know daring huh! So here are a few pictures of our weekend.

0 comments: